My two littlest boys: Jack and Henry

My two littlest boys: Jack and Henry

Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Jack and I got busy last night making his valentines for his classmates. Here's how they turned out.


We used the printables that were free from Sugar Tot Designs. Jack chose Star Wars fruit snacks to give to his classmates. Only 9 grams of sugar. :) We just taped them to the fruit snacks and done! Pushed the really easy button for these puppies.

For his teachers, I made these printables using clipart found on Microsoft PowerPoint. Again, I pushed the easy button. I hope his teachers like the non-chocolate route. (I would have!!!)


I just used clear tape to attach the Burt's Bees lip balm to the card we made. Done! 

For Daddy's present, we made these. Doug loves Mountain Dew and we don't usually have it in the  house, so this is a little treat for him. He also needed some new work gloves, so it was easy to come up with this little saying. 





No comments:

Post a Comment