My two littlest boys: Jack and Henry

My two littlest boys: Jack and Henry

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Have a Super Valentine's Day!


For this Valentine's Day, my little superheroes are getting some super treats! 

I found some great little treats at the Dollar Tree.

*Spiderman plastic fork and spoon, Superhero Squad 25 piece puzzle, Spiderman Hand Sanitizer (to be used with supervision of course!), and Spiderman 3-pack of ring pops

I found all of those Dollar Store treats and the red tote bag at the Dollar Tree last week. They had a TON of superhero stuff!


 To round out the gift bags, I found a couple of cutie shirts.

I found the yellow big boy shirt at Target. It was $8.00. The blue Captain America onesie I found at Walmart this morning for $4.00. Henry and I shopped in Walmart and found a Captain America Belly Washer juice bottle. For Henry, he gets puffs and yogurt melts. What else can you get a baby?


I hope my super guys love their Valentine's Day gift bags.

They do sell these cutie DC Super Friends at Walmart. (But, I just can't spend $7.00 on them! They are just little people. However, they are cute!)

play-toy


 They sell cute Superhero board books on Amazon too. Check this out for another fun idea!

 My First Superman Book: Touch and Feel  Amazon


I did come across these REALLY cute little printables on Sugar Tot Designs. They are 'super' cute and I am going to print them out for the kiddos in Jack's class. Go check them out!





No comments:

Post a Comment