My two littlest boys: Jack and Henry

My two littlest boys: Jack and Henry

Monday, January 14, 2013

More pirates!

Jack was quite pleased with one pirate, but was very anxious for me to start some more. I have learned that it is just as easy to make one pirate at a time as it is to make three. So, if you are thinking about taking this on, go ahead and do a couple at a time. Jack was happy to customize his pirates. He most definitely had his opinions about the colors of their hair, design of clothes, facial hair, and funny enough, gender! I had assumed he wanted all boys, but I was wrong. I had to turn one into a girl for him. He said," Girls, can be scurvy pirates, too!" Here's how they turned out. The felt pouch behind them was in the jewelry section of Hobby Lobby on clearance for $1.43. Awesome deal!





No comments:

Post a Comment