My two littlest boys: Jack and Henry

My two littlest boys: Jack and Henry

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Scarecrow Crunch

How am I not going to come and eat this in the middle of the night??? 


Jack and I made our version of scarecrow crunch this afternoon. It is perfect for little guys to help out with and talk about measurement. It's even better if you have a dog to eagerly eat up the extra crunch that falls to the ground with some extra eager stirring! ;) We put pretzel sticks, crunch munch, golden grahams, Reese's pieces, candy corn and candy corn pumpkins. It's not healthy. It's fun!


I found the clipart in PowerPoint and then scaled it down, grouped the image, and copied a bunch out. That took maybe 5 minutes. Fast is good. 

I put it in ziplock bags because they are for a soccer match and I want them to be portable and easy to be zipped up when the parents say, "Enough on the sweets!" They would be super cute in a cellophane bag too. 

Left overs to go to work with Daddy. It CAN NOT stay here! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment