My two littlest boys: Jack and Henry

My two littlest boys: Jack and Henry

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snowman Donuts

If you are keeping up with what happened last night, this is the breakfast that Buddy was supposed to have set up for us last night. 

Instead, we did it together and Jack and I loved it. It is also a little easier when you don't have to wake up super early to finish last minute details when it is supposed to be a little elf setting it up. The snowman donuts I have seen everywhere so I don't have a specific credit. I used jellied orange slices and just cut them to look like a nose. The pieces of  "coal" are chocolate chips. This was really easy and something I would probably do for students when I go back to teaching because of the low cost of ingredients, ease, and how well received it was!




No comments:

Post a Comment