My two littlest boys: Jack and Henry

My two littlest boys: Jack and Henry

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Chalkboard Craft. Done and done.

 Chalkboard Craft!



I finally did it! I had been thinking about doing it ever-since I had seen so many cute and seemingly easy examples on Pinterest. My sister-in-law did it on her front door and it was awesome, so I finally tried it on one of my doors and an old mirror I used in college that had gathered a ton of dust sitting behind my bed frame.... They both have been significantly improved and dust bunnies have evacuated.


Anyhow, here is how it turned out today, and I plan on changing it frequently! Now, I am not yet a great chalk artist like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins, but I am pleased and so it the 5 year-old inside of me.

Here he is working on his personal touch. He is drawing "spooky"  and "fallish" things.




My witch's cauldron.
Just had to show-off the cool vintage Halloween book my mom found for me.



Here is is again and it having more fun as a chalk board than a dust bunny residence behind the bed.



My fall needlework sampler.

No comments:

Post a Comment